Skip Navigation
The Ohio State University
The Ohio State University
Professional Admissions
Frequently Asked Questions
Text Only
Professional Programs
Dental Hygiene
Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
Public Health
Veterinary Medicine
Before You Apply After You Apply After You Are Admitted
After You Apply
Search Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Application Status Contact Us
Index for Additional Links
Recruitment Calendar
Contact page holder left prof

(Some of the links referenced in the answers are to files in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. If you do not have an Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. Remember to select the correct version for your computer (Windows, Macintosh, etc.). Make a note of the path and directory where you save the file.)

Bringing Family Members to the United States
How do I obtain a Visa for my spouse and children?
If you send the Professional Admissions Office evidence of adequate funding for the living expenses and health insurance of your dependent(s), we will include the name(s) and information of your family members on your SEVIS Form I-20. The U.S. embassy will issue F-2 visas to your spouse and/or children if you present the I-20 form and proof of financial support for your family.

Return to top of page

Frequently Asked Questions Application Status Contact Us
Updated: 01/07/2013
Professional Admissions The Ohio State University

Admissions Contact Information

©2014 ,
Please send technical comments and questions about these web pages